These rules are required learning for 7th KYU - Orange BeltAlways bow when entering or leaving any of the dojo’s or when stepping on the tatami (Training Mats).
Always be prompt.
Uncontrolled technique and aggressive or bullying behaviour will not be tolerated and may result in termination of membership.
Always address the Instructor as Sensei
Respect and courtesy must be shown at all times.
All students must have valid membership before they grade or train.
No jewellery of any type may be worn during training. Outdoor shoes are not allowed on the tatami (Training Mats).
No student may leave the dojo without Instructor’s consent especially children.
Injuries prior to the session must be reported to the Senior Instructor.
A clean and ironed Gi is required for all training sessions at all times, no tee shirts are allowed.
· Juniors under 16 – Red Gi with Kyudokan Tigers kanji
· Junior Instructors – White Gi with Kyudokan kanji + Instructors badge
· Seniors 16 and above – White Gi with Kyudokan Kanji
· 2nd Dan – White trousers + Black top Gi with Kyudokan Kanji
· 3rd Dan and above – Black Gi with Kyudokan Kanji
(Junior instructors are appointed by the Chief Instructor David Morris Sensei)
The KGKA reserves the right to terminate a membership if these rules are breached or if the student is deemed unsuitable to continue Martial Arts training.